Italian translation of 'overpriced'
costa troppo per quello che è
Example Sentences Including 'overpriced'
Buying overpriced rubbish to fill the aching emptiness in their lives.READY? (2001)
It was held at the galleries of Schliemann-Wooley, which specialized in overpriced antiquities.Miss Melville Regrets
This was to a ludicrously overpriced underwear shop downtown, but the only place she can get bras that fit her properly.AND GOD CREATED THE AU PAIR (2005)
Trends of 'overpriced'
View usage over:
'overpriced' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: que custa mais do que deveria
- Chinese: 价格过高的
- European Spanish: excesivamente caro excesivamente cara
- French: excessivement cher excessivement chère
- German: überteuert
- Italian: troppo caro troppo cara
- Japanese: 法外な値段の
- Korean: 터무니없이 비싼
- Portuguese: que custa mais do que deveria
- Spanish: excesivamente caro excesivamente cara
Translation of overpriced from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary