Italian translation of 'paperwork'
parte f amministrativa di un lavoroI've got a lot of paperwork to do
ho un sacco di pratiche da sbrigare
Example Sentences Including 'paperwork'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
She claimed she didn't remember the conferences or the paperwork.DALE BROWN'S DREAMLAND (5) STRIKE ZONE (2004)
Trends of 'paperwork'
In Common Usage. paperwork is one of the 10000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'paperwork' in Other Languages
British English: paperwork /ˈpeɪpəˌwɜːk/ NOUN
Paperwork consists of the letters, reports, and records which have to be dealt with as the routine part of a job.
He does his paperwork here.
- American English: paperwork
- Arabic: أعْمَالٌ مَكْتَبِيَةٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: trabalho burocrático
- Chinese: 书面工作
- Croatian: papirologija
- Czech: papírování
- Danish: papirarbejde
- Dutch: administratie schrijfwerk
- European Spanish: trámites burocráticos
- Finnish: paperityöt
- French: papiers
- German: Schreibarbeit
- Greek: γραφική εργασία
- Italian: pratiche
- Japanese: 机上事務
- Korean: 문서작업
- Norwegian: papirarbeid
- Polish: praca papierkowa
- European Portuguese: trabalho burocrático
- Romanian: muncă de birou
- Russian: работа с документами
- Spanish: trámites burocráticos
- Swedish: pappersarbete
- Thai: งานเอกสาร
- Turkish: evrak işi
- Ukrainian: канцелярська робота
- Vietnamese: công việc giấy tờ
Translation of paperwork from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary