Italian translation of 'parking ticket'
Example Sentences Including 'parking ticket'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
He left her then, went out to the Commodore; sure enough, there was another parking ticket stuck behind one of the wipers.MURDER SONG
Just as if we're two traffic wardens, and he's trying to talk his way out of a parking ticket, Hillsden thought.THE ENDLESS GAME
But, during the three years he had lived in Brussels, he'd not picked up so much as a parking ticket.A MATTER OF CONSCIENCE
Trends of 'parking ticket'
Used Rarely. parking ticket is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'parking ticket' in Other Languages
British English: parking ticket /ˈpɑːkɪŋ ˈtɪkɪt/ NOUN
A parking ticket is a piece of paper with instructions to pay a fine, and is put on your car when you have parked it somewhere illegally.
I've just got a parking ticket – my first in years.
- American English: parking ticket
- Arabic: عُقُوبَةٌ لِوُقُوفِ السَّيَّارَةِ في مَكَانٍ مـَمْنُوع
- Brazilian Portuguese: multa de estacionamento
- Chinese: 违规停车罚单
- Croatian: kazna za nepropisno parkiranje
- Czech: pokuta za nesprávné parkování
- Danish: parkeringsbøde
- Dutch: parkeerbon
- European Spanish: ticket del aparcamiento
- Finnish: pysäköintisakko
- French: contravention
- German: Strafzettel
- Greek: κλήση για παράνομη στάθμευση
- Italian: biglietto del parcheggio
- Japanese: 駐車違反切符
- Korean: 주차위반 딱지
- Norwegian: parkeringsbot
- Polish: mandat za niewłaściwe parkowanie
- European Portuguese: multa de estacionamento
- Romanian: amendă
- Russian: штрафной талон
- Spanish: ticket del estacionamiento
- Swedish: parkeringsböter
- Thai: ใบสั่ง
- Turkish: otopark bileti
- Ukrainian: штраф за порушення правил паркування
- Vietnamese: vé phạt đỗ xe
Translation of parking ticket from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary