Italian translation of 'patronize'
- (figurative, treat condescendingly)
trattare con condiscendenzadon't patronize me!
non trattarmi con condiscendenza!
essere cliente abituale di
Example Sentences Including 'patronize'
He suggested I check the place over and I told him not to patronize me.BLOOD IS DIRT (2002)
All that was left was for her to try to patronize the younger woman, whom, of course, neither of us had ever met.THE CALLIGRAPHER (2003)
`The clients who patronize Miss Blanche on the island don't believe an Indian girl can design for them.Yellow Bird
Trends of 'patronize'
View usage over:
'patronize' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: tratar com ar de superioridade
- Chinese: 屈尊对待
- European Spanish: tratar con condescendencia
- French: traiter avec condescendance
- German: herablassend behandeln
- Italian: trattare con condiscendenza
- Japanese: >見下した態度を取る人を
- Korean: 깔보는 태도로 대하다
- Portuguese: tratar com ar de superioridade
- Spanish: tratar con condescendencia
Translation of patronize from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary