Italian translation of 'photocopier'
Image of 'photocopier'
© Singkham, shutterstock
Example Sentences Including 'photocopier'
You've got a fax machine out there, a photocopier , word processors.A Nasty Dose of Death
I said, `Maybe it just means the culprit got a photocopier for Christmas.SUMMER OF SECRETS (2003)
It contained a large table, several chairs and an outdated photocopier shelved in favour of this year's cute new model.In Remembrance of Rose
Trends of 'photocopier'
View usage over:
Example Sentences Including 'copier'
For obvious reasons, parrots have also repeatedly featured in promotions for telecommunications and copier products.SPIX'S MACAW: The Race to Save the World's Rarest Bird (2002)
We were given an old Gestetner copier and Tullia taught herself to type and she cuts the stencils and runs off the copies.In Remembrance of Rose
'photocopier' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَاكِينَةُ تَصْوِيرٍ
- Brazilian Portuguese: máquina de xerox
- Chinese: 复印机
- Croatian: aparat za umnožavanje
- Czech: kopírka
- Danish: kopimaskine
- Dutch: kopieerapparaat
- European Spanish: fotocopiadora
- Finnish: kopiokone
- French: photocopieur
- German: Fotokopiergerät
- Greek: φωτοτυπικό μηχάνημα
- Italian: fotocopiatrice
- Japanese: コピー機
- Korean: 복사기
- Norwegian: kopimaskin
- Polish: kopiarka
- Portuguese: máquina de fotocópias
- Romanian: copiator copiatoare
- Russian: фотокопировальное устройство
- Spanish: fotocopiadora
- Swedish: kopieringsapparat
- Thai: เครื่องถ่ายเอกสาร
- Turkish: fotokopi makinesi
- Ukrainian: фотокопіювальна машина
- Vietnamese: máy photocopy
Translation of photocopier from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary