Italian translation of 'power station'
Example Sentences Including 'power station'
Not unless they've got binoculars and are standing on top of the power station chimneys!HIDING FROM THE LIGHT
Looking at a grainy art photo of a power station on the wall, Rebecca says:THE CHEEK PERFORATION DANCE (2002)
The most venerable reactor in Bulgaria's Kuzloduy nuclear power station was melting down through the Earth's crust, it was reported.Somewhere East of Life
Trends of 'power station'
View usage over:
'power station' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: central elétrica
- Chinese: 发电站
- European Spanish: central eléctrica
- French: centrale électrique
- German: Kraftwerk
- Italian: centrale elettrica
- Japanese: 発電所
- Korean: 발전소
- Portuguese: central elétrica
- Spanish: central eléctrica
Translation of power station from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary