Italian translation of 'president-elect'
Example Sentences Including 'president-elect'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
The President-elect was expected to arrive last night.Times, Sunday Times (2009)
'president-elect' in Other Languages
British English: president-elect NOUN
The president-elect is the person who has been elected as the president of an organization or country, but who has not yet taken office.
...one of the president-elect's best proposals during the campaign.
- American English: president-elect
- Brazilian Portuguese: presidente eleito
- Chinese: 当选总统
- European Spanish: presidente electo
- French: président désigné
- German: designierter Präsident
- Italian: neoeletto presidente
- Japanese: 次期大統領
- Korean: 대통령 당선자
- European Portuguese: presidente eleito
- Spanish: presidente electo
Translation of president-elect from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary