Italian translation of prime minister
Example Sentences Including 'prime minister'
And I want to take you to Canberra to meet our prime minister.Seize the Reckless Wind
The new prime minister called us up, he wanted to know what was happening.Coup d'Etat
He looks like a prime minister on a photo-op at an American president's ranch.POPCO (2004)
Trends of 'prime minister'
View usage over:
Example Sentences Including 'PM'
'prime minister' in Other Languages
- Arabic: رَئِيس الوُزَراء
- Brazilian Portuguese: primeiro-ministro primeira-ministra
- Chinese: 首相
- Croatian: premijer
- Czech: premiér premiérka
- Danish: premierminister
- Dutch: minister president
- European Spanish: primer ministro primera ministra
- Finnish: pääministeri
- French: premier ministre
- German: Premierminister Premierministerin
- Greek: πρωθυπουργός
- Italian: primo ministro
- Japanese: 首相
- Korean: 수상 통치자
- Norwegian: statsminister
- Polish: premier
- Portuguese: primeiro-ministro primeira-ministra
- Romanian: prim ministru prim miniștri
- Russian: премьер-министр
- Spanish: primer ministro primera ministra
- Swedish: premiärminister
- Thai: นายกรัฐมนตรี
- Turkish: başbakan
- Ukrainian: прем'єр-міністр
- Vietnamese: thủ tướng
Translation of prime minister from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'prime minister'