Italian translation of 'question mark'
Example Sentences Including 'question mark'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Snoot shrugged his shoulders to Walker, a question mark across his grin.KING OF THE MOUNTAIN (1990)
Working swiftly, Pete made an enormous blue question mark, at least a yard high, on the dirty white face of the theatre.THREE IN ONE (1990)
Trends of 'question mark'
Used Occasionally. question mark is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'question mark' in Other Languages
British English: question mark /ˈkwɛstʃən mɑːk/ NOUN
A question mark is the punctuation mark (?) which is used in writing at the end of a question.
He put a question mark next to her name on the list.
- American English: question mark
- Arabic: عَلامَةُ إِسْتِفْهَام
- Brazilian Portuguese: ponto de interrogação
- Chinese: 问号
- Croatian: upitnik
- Czech: otazník
- Danish: spørgsmålstegn
- Dutch: vraagteken
- European Spanish: signo de interrogación
- Finnish: kysymysmerkki
- French: point d’interrogation
- German: Fragezeichen
- Greek: ερωτηματικό
- Italian: punto interrogativo
- Japanese: 疑問符
- Korean: 의문부호
- Norwegian: spørsmålstegn
- Polish: znak zapytania
- European Portuguese: ponto de interrogação
- Romanian: semn de întrebare
- Russian: вопросительный знак
- Spanish: signo de interrogación
- Swedish: frågetecken
- Thai: เครื่องหมายคำถาม
- Turkish: soru işareti
- Ukrainian: знак питання
- Vietnamese: dấu chấm hỏi
Translation of question mark from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary