Italian translation of restless
to get restless
- (crowd etc)
spazientirsiI had a restless night
ho passato una notte agitataif you're restless why not read for a while?
se non riesci a dormire perché non leggi per un po'?
Example Sentences Including 'restless'
The mare was restless , no doubt picking up his apprehension.TREASON KEEP (2001)
He had already been down twice to face the restless crowd to apologize for the late opening.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
Other characters from the Theatre Royal were having a restless night.Coffin on the Water
Trends of 'restless'
View usage over:
'restless' in Other Languages
- Arabic: قَلِق
- Brazilian Portuguese: inquieto inquieta
- Chinese: 不安宁的
- Croatian: nemiran nemirna
- Czech: neklidný
- Danish: hvileløs
- Dutch: rusteloos
- European Spanish: inquieto inquieta
- Finnish: levoton
- French: agité
- German: ruhelos
- Greek: αεικίνητος αεικίνητη
- Italian: irrequieto irrequieto
- Japanese: 落ち着かない
- Korean: 불안한
- Norwegian: rastløs
- Polish: niespokojny niespokojna
- Portuguese: inquieto inquieta
- Romanian: neliniștit neliniștit, neliniștită, neliniștiți, neliniștite
- Russian: беспокойный беспокойная
- Spanish: inquieto inquieta
- Swedish: rastlös rastlöst
- Thai: เบื่อและไม่พอใจ
- Turkish: huzursuz
- Ukrainian: неспокійний
- Vietnamese: bất ổn
Translation of restless from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary