Italian translation of 'Royal Family'
'Royal Family' in Other Languages
British English: royal family NOUN
The royal family of a country is the king, queen, or emperor, and all the members of their family.
- American English: royal family
- Brazilian Portuguese: família real
- Chinese: 王室家族
- European Spanish: familia real
- French: famille royale
- German: königliche Familie
- Italian: famiglia reale
- Japanese: 王家
- Korean: 왕실
- European Portuguese: família real
- Spanish: familia real
Translation of Royal Family from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary