Italian translation of 'scrapbook'
Image of 'scrapbook'
© Lukiyanova Natalia frenta, shutterstock
Example Sentences Including 'scrapbook'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
In some ways it was like looking at a scrapbook someone had kept with mementos and memories.CIRCLE OF THREE: BOOK 14: THE CHALLENGE BOX (2002)
Trends of 'scrapbook'
Used Occasionally. scrapbook is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'scrapbook' in Other Languages
British English: scrapbook /ˈskræpˌbʊk/ NOUN
A scrapbook is a book with empty pages on which you can stick things such as pictures or newspaper articles in order to keep them.
...a large scrapbook of press clippings and photographs.
- American English: scrapbook
- Arabic: سِجِلُّ القُصَاصات
- Brazilian Portuguese: álbum de recortes
- Chinese: 剪贴簿
- Croatian: album za izreske, slike i bilješke
- Czech: obrázkové album
- Danish: scrapbog
- Dutch: album
- European Spanish: álbum de recortes
- Finnish: leikekirja
- French: album
- German: Sammelalbum
- Greek: λεύκωμα αποκομμάτων
- Italian: album di ritagli di giornale
- Japanese: スクラップブック
- Korean: 스크랩북
- Norwegian: utklippsbok
- Polish: album z wycinkami
- European Portuguese: álbum de recortes
- Romanian: album
- Russian: альбом
- Spanish: álbum de recortes
- Swedish: urklippsbok
- Thai: สมุดติดรูปหรือข่าวที่ตัดจากสื่อสิ่งตีพิมพ์ต่างๆ
- Turkish: karalama defteri
- Ukrainian: декоративний альбом
- Vietnamese: vở dán tranh ảnh cắt ra
Translation of scrapbook from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary