Italian translation of 'security risk'
Example Sentences Including 'security risk'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
In addition, bars and restaurants can incur much higher building insurance because of fire and security risks, which means your premium may be higher.Times, Sunday Times (2007)
We also identify the security risks and virus threats.Times, Sunday Times (2008)
But while the commercial opportunities are clear, this booming trade is driving growing concerns about safety and security risks.Times, Sunday Times (2010)
They also took a more relaxed attitude towards safety and security risks.Times, Sunday Times (2015)
Trends of 'security risk'
Used Occasionally. security risk is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'security risk' in Other Languages
British English: security risk NOUN
If you describe someone as a security risk, you mean that they may be a threat to the safety of a country or organization.
Individuals considered a security risk will have to report to immigration authorities within 30 days.
- American English: security risk
- Brazilian Portuguese: risco à segurança
- Chinese: > 危险分子危及国家、机构安全的
- European Spanish: riesgo para la seguridad
- French: menace pour la sécurité
- German: Sicherheitsrisiko
- Italian: rischio per la sicurezza
- Japanese: 危険人物
- Korean: 위험인물
- European Portuguese: risco à segurança
- Spanish: riesgo para la seguridad
Translation of security risk from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary