Italian translation of 'seedling'
Example Sentences Including 'seedling'
If one showed special aptitude she nurtured it like a fragile seedling in the hope that one day it might blossom into full flower.Noble Beginnnings
2 Isildur plants a seedling of the White Tree in Minas Anor.THE LORD OF THE RINGS (2004)
But Tarondor, his nephew, who succeeded him, replanted a seedling in the citadel.THE LORD OF THE RINGS (2004)
Trends of 'seedling'
View usage over:
'seedling' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: muda
- Chinese: 幼苗
- European Spanish: planta de semillero
- French: semis
- German: Sämling
- Italian: piantina di semenzaio
- Japanese: 苗
- Korean: 묘목
- Portuguese: planta brotada da semente
- Spanish: planta de semillero
Translation of seedling from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary