Italian translation of 'suitable'
adatto(‑a)a suitable time
un'ora convenienteI haven't anything suitable to wear
non ho niente di adatto da mettermithe most suitable man for the job
l'uomo più adatto a questo lavorowe found somebody suitable
abbiamo trovato la persona adattathe film is not suitable for children
non è un film adatto ai bambiniwould tomorrow be suitable?
andrebbe bene domani?
Example Sentences Including 'suitable'
My first task was to find a suitable mount for Toysgen to use for the back of his forgery.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
I'm sure you'll want - to shower and change to something suitable.The Secret of the Forgotten City
Not only are there no suitable candidates for the role of saboteur, there's nobody who's even remotely likely.San Andreas
Trends of 'suitable'
View usage over:
'suitable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُلائِم
- Brazilian Portuguese: apropriado apropriada
- Chinese: 合适的
- Croatian: prikladan prikladna
- Czech: vhodný
- Danish: passende
- Dutch: geschikt
- European Spanish: conveniente provechoso
- Finnish: sopiva
- French: convenable
- German: geeignet
- Greek: αρμόζων αρμόζουσα
- Italian: adatto adatta
- Japanese: 適切な
- Korean: 적합한
- Norwegian: hensiktsmessig
- Polish: odpowiedni odpowiednia
- Portuguese: apropriado apropriada
- Romanian: adecvat adecvat, adecvată, adecvați adecvate
- Russian: подходящий подходящая
- Spanish: conveniente
- Swedish: lämplig lämpligt
- Thai: เหมาะสม
- Turkish: uygun
- Ukrainian: відповідний
- Vietnamese: phù hợp
Translation of suitable from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary