Italian translation of 'thoughtful'
premuroso(‑a)she had a thoughtful expression on her face
aveva un'espressione pensierosaa thoughtful and caring man
un uomo premuroso ed attentohow thoughtful of you!
che pensiero gentile!
Example Sentences Including 'thoughtful'
Morello scribbled notes, and when he was finished he looked thoughtful.BETTER THAN THIS (2002)
It was true that Freddy seemed more intelligent than most of his colleagues, had read more, was altogether more thoughtful.Passion in the Peak
McKinnon watched her go, an equally thoughtful expression on his face, then turned to Jamieson.San Andreas
Trends of 'thoughtful'
View usage over:
'thoughtful' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُسْتَغْرِقٌ في التَّفْكِير
- Brazilian Portuguese: atencioso atenciosa
- Chinese: 体贴的
- Croatian: zamišljen
- Czech: zamyšlený
- Danish: tankefuld
- Dutch: attent
- European Spanish: pensativo pensativa
- Finnish: huomaavainen
- French: prévenant
- German: rücksichtsvoll
- Greek: συμπονετικός συμπονετική
- Italian: premuroso premurosa
- Japanese: 思慮深い
- Korean: 사려 깊은
- Norwegian: tenksom
- Polish: zamyślony zamyślona
- Portuguese: atencioso atenciosa
- Romanian: preocupat preocupat, preocupată, preocupați, preocupate
- Russian: задумчивый задумчивая
- Spanish: pensativo pensativa
- Swedish: fundersam fundersamt
- Thai: ครุ่นคิด
- Turkish: düşünceli
- Ukrainian: задумливий
- Vietnamese: quan tâm
Translation of thoughtful from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary