Italian translation of 'time-consuming'
Example Sentences Including 'time-consuming'
Withers stumped in, wearing his baggy tweed suit and one of the faraway looks that so often presaged time-consuming ruminations.Dare Call It Treason
Life without gas, electricity and decent plumbing must have been one long unromantic round of time-consuming inconvenience.Ultimate Prizes
as a series of time-consuming funding applications to conclude.Compulsion
Trends of 'time-consuming'
View usage over:
'time-consuming' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: que exige muito tempo
- Chinese: 耗时的
- European Spanish: que requiere mucho tiempo
- French: qui prend beaucoup de tempsN
- German: zeitraubend
- Italian: che richiede molto tempo
- Japanese: 時間のかかる
- Korean: 시간이 많이 걸리는
- Portuguese: que exige muito tempo
- Spanish: que requiere mucho tiempo
Translation of time-consuming from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary