Italian translation of 'trade surplus'
'trade surplus' in Other Languages
British English: trade surplus NOUN
If a country has a trade surplus, it exports more than it imports.
The country's trade surplus widened.
- American English: trade surplus
- Brazilian Portuguese: superávit de comércio
- Chinese: 贸易顺差
- European Spanish: superávit comercial
- French: excédent commercialN
- German: Handelsüberschuss
- Italian: eccedenza di esportazioni
- Japanese: 貿易収支の黒字
- Korean: 무역 흑자
- European Portuguese: superavit de comércio
- Spanish: superávit comercial
Translation of trade surplus from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary