Italian translation of 'troubleshooter'
esperto(‑a) (chiamato in casi di emergenza)
- (in conflict)
Example Sentences Including 'troubleshooter'
While he was working on his Ph. D., he was headhunted by a computer software house as a troubleshooter.DEAD BEAT (2002)
Or were you just pursuing your troubleshooter image as seen in all the newspapers?Prosecutor
Trends of 'troubleshooter'
View usage over:
'troubleshooter' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: solucionador de problemas solucionadora de problemas
- Chinese: > 排解纠纷者公司或政府中的
- European Spanish: mediador mediadora
- French: expert en résolution de problèmes experte en résolution de problèmes
- German: Vermittler Vermittlerin
- Italian: conciliatore conciliatrice
- Japanese: 問題解決者
- Korean: > 분쟁 중재자회사나 국가 간의
- Portuguese: solucionador de problemas solucionadora de problemas
- Spanish: mediador mediadora
Translation of troubleshooter from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary