Italian translation of 'trustee'
- (of school, institution)
Example Sentences Including 'trustee'
The bar was in her name now, but because of her age and the nature of the business, Everett acted as trustee.Roses are for the Rich
It's been sitting in some trustee account ever since, earning a little interest every year.The Hardie Inheritance
Ollie Weston was trustee for Boston's oldest and largest banking house.The Dutch Blue Error
Trends of 'trustee'
View usage over:
'trustee' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: fideicomissário fideicomissária
- Chinese: 受托人
- European Spanish: fideicomisario fideicomisaria
- French: fidéicommissaire
- German: Treuhänder Treuhänderin
- Italian: amministratore fiduciario amministratora fiduciaria
- Japanese: 受託者
- Korean: 신탁 관리자
- Portuguese: fideicomissário fideicomissária
- Spanish: fideicomisario fideicomisaria
Translation of trustee from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary