Italian translation of 'unseeded'
Example Sentences Including 'unseeded'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Seeded teams will be drawn against unseeded teams.Times, Sunday Times (2016)
Trends of 'unseeded'
Used Rarely. unseeded is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'unseeded' in Other Languages
British English: unseeded ADJECTIVE
In tennis and badminton competitions, an unseeded player is someone who has not been ranked among the top 16 players by the competition's organizers.
He lost in the first round to an unseeded American.
- American English: unseeded
- Brazilian Portuguese: jogador que não está entre os 16 melhores
- Chinese: 非种子的
- European Spanish: no preseleccionado
- French: non classéN
- German: nicht gesetzt
- Italian: che non è una testa di serie
- Japanese: ノーシードの
- Korean: 테니스나 배드민턴에서 시드 선수가 아닌 선수
- European Portuguese: jogador que não está entre os 16 melhores
- Spanish: no preseleccionado
Translation of unseeded from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary