Italian translation of wearer
the wearers of the blue coats
quelli che portano il cappotto bluwill the wearer of the red jacket come forward?
si prega la persona che indossa la giacca rossa di venire avanti
Example Sentences Including 'wearer'
It was a fancy thing with a shoulder loop and strap that presumably attached to the wearer 's belt.Cormorant
`The ring, as you have learned by now, confers second sight on its wearer ," he told me.My Babysitter has Fangs
And besides, such dresses, like bathrobes, create the agreeable impression that the wearer is naked underneath.A Body Surrounded by Water
Trends of 'wearer'
View usage over:
'wearer' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: quem veste algo
- Chinese: 穿用者
- European Spanish: persona que lleva puesta una prenda de vestir
- French: personne qui porte
- German: Träger Trägerin
- Italian: chi porta un indumento
- Japanese: 着用者
- Korean: 착용하는 사람
- Portuguese: quem veste algo
- Spanish: persona que lleva puesta una prenda de vestir
Translation of wearer from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'wearer'