Italian translation of 'working capital'
Trends of 'working capital'
Used Occasionally. working capital is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'working capital' in Other Languages
British English: working capital NOUN
Working capital is money which is available for use immediately, rather than money which is invested in land or equipment.
He borrowed a further amount from conventional sources to provide working capital.
- American English: working capital
- Brazilian Portuguese: capital de giro
- Chinese: 周转资金
- European Spanish: capital circulante
- French: fonds de roulementN
- German: Betriebskapital
- Italian: capitale operativo
- Japanese: 運転資金
- Korean: 운전 자본
- European Portuguese: capital circulante
- Spanish: capital circulante
Translation of working capital from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary