Portuguese translation of 'alarm call'
(in hotel etc) sinal m de alarme
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'alarm call'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
But it is well worth waking up to that alarm call each morning as I love the job so much.The Sun (2014)
Trends of 'alarm call'
Used Rarely. alarm call is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'alarm call' in Other Languages
British English: alarm call /əˈlɑːm kɔːl/ NOUN
An alarm call is a telephone call that you can arrange through an operator or at a hotel to make sure that you wake up at a particular time.
I booked an alarm call for 4:45 a.m.
- American English: wake-up call
- Arabic: خِدْمَةُ التَنْبِيهِ بِالهَاتِف
- Brazilian Portuguese: serviço de chamada
- Chinese: 唤醒电话
- Croatian: buđenje
- Czech: buzení telefonem
- Danish: alarmopkald
- Dutch: wekdienst
- European Spanish: llamada despertador
- Finnish: hälytys
- French: réveil par téléphone
- German: Weckruf
- Greek: κλήση συναγερμού
- Italian: chiamata di sveglia
- Japanese: モーニングコール
- Korean: 비상 신호
- Norwegian: automatisk vekkeanrop
- Polish: budzenie telefoniczne
- European Portuguese: serviço de despertar
- Romanian: apel de deșteptare
- Russian: сигнал побудки
- Spanish: llamada de aviso
- Swedish: larmsignal
- Thai: การโทรปลุก
- Turkish: uyarı çağrısı
- Ukrainian: сигнал будильника
- Vietnamese: cuộc gọi báo thức
Translation of alarm call from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary