Portuguese translation of 'aware'
aware of (conscious)
informado de or sobre
to become aware of
I am fully aware that ...
eu compreendo perfeitamente que ...
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'aware'
He kept his voice low, aware of the secretary sitting at her desk some feet away.YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
The weight of it had the effect of making me aware of my own breathing.THE EXECUTION (2002)
He didn't care what everyone thought, though he was uncomfortably aware of Jall Oren's hooded eyes watching his exit.LIRAEL: DAUGHTER OF THE CLAYR (2001)
Trends of 'aware'
View usage over:
'aware' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُدْرِك
- Brazilian Portuguese: ciente
- Chinese: 知道的
- Croatian: svjestan svjesna, svjesno
- Czech: vědomý
- Danish: klar over
- Dutch: zich bewust
- European Spanish: consciente sabedor
- Finnish: tietoinen
- French: conscient
- German: gewahr
- Greek: ενημερωμένος ενημερωμένη
- Italian: consapevole
- Japanese: 気がついて
- Korean: ...을 알고 있는
- Norwegian: oppmerksom oppmerksomme
- Polish: świadomy świadomapoinformowany
- Portuguese: ciente
- Romanian: conștient conștientă, conștienți, conștiene
- Russian: осведомленный осведомленная
- Spanish: consciente
- Swedish: medveten medvetet
- Thai: ตระหนักรู้
- Turkish: farkında
- Ukrainian: обізнаний
- Vietnamese: nhận thức được
Translation of aware from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary