Portuguese translation of 'bad debt'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'bad debt'
It's worth it for these companies to take the risk, especially as the money's already been written off as a bad debt.The Devil's Door
Trends of 'bad debt'
View usage over:
'bad debt' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: dívida duvidosa
- Chinese: 坏账
- European Spanish: deuda incobrable
- French: créance douteuse
- German: uneinbringliche Forderung
- Italian: credito inesigibile
- Japanese: 回収不能金
- Korean: 부실 채권
- Portuguese: dívida de cobrança duvidosa
- Spanish: deuda incobrable
Translation of bad debt from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary