Portuguese translation of 'budgerigar'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Image of 'budgerigar'
© Denis Tabler, shutterstock
Example Sentences Including 'budgerigar'
She has no one to advise her and his Army pay as a PoW hardly feeds the budgerigar.Tank of Serpents
The budgerigar for example quickly nests after unpredictable rains, when it lays up to eight eggs.SPIX'S MACAW: The Race to Save the World's Rarest Bird (2002)
The word budgerigar appears to be derived from the name given to the bird by Australia's Aboriginal people.SPIX'S MACAW: The Race to Save the World's Rarest Bird (2002)
Trends of 'budgerigar'
View usage over:
'budgerigar' in Other Languages
- Arabic: بَبَغاء
- Brazilian Portuguese: periquito australiano
- Chinese: 相思鹦鹉
- Croatian: australska papigica
- Czech: andulka
- Danish: undulat
- Dutch: grasparkiet
- European Spanish: periquito periquita
- Finnish: undulaatti
- French: perruche
- German: Wellensittich
- Greek: παπαγαλάκι
- Italian: pappagallino
- Japanese: セキセイインコ
- Korean: 잉꼬
- Norwegian: undulat
- Polish: papużka falista
- Portuguese: periquito australiano
- Romanian: peruș peruși
- Russian: волнистый попугайчик
- Spanish: periquito periquita
- Swedish: undulat
- Thai: นกขนาดเล็กตระกูลเดียวกับนกแก้ว
- Turkish: muhabbet kuşu
- Ukrainian: хвилястий папуга
- Vietnamese: chim vẹt đuôi dài ở Úc
Translation of budgerigar from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary