Portuguese translation of 'call box '
cabine f telefônica
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'call box '
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Tim stopped at the iron gate that blocked access to the judge's estate and spoke into a black metal call box.TIES THAT BIND (2003)
Trends of 'call box '
Used Rarely. call box is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'call box ' in Other Languages
British English: call box /kɔːl bɒks/ NOUN
A call box is a small shelter in the street in which there is a public telephone.
- American English: phone booth
- Arabic: كُشْكُ التِلِيفُون
- Brazilian Portuguese: cabina telefônica
- Chinese: 公共电话亭
- Croatian: telefonska govornica
- Czech: telefonní budka
- Danish: telefonboks
- Dutch: telefooncel
- European Spanish: cabina telefónica
- Finnish: puhelinkoppi
- French: cabine téléphonique
- German: Telefonzelle
- Greek: τηλεφωνικός θάλαμος
- Italian: cabina telefonica
- Japanese: 公衆電話ボックス
- Korean: 공중 전화 박스
- Norwegian: telefonboks
- Polish: budka telefoniczna
- European Portuguese: cabina telefónica
- Romanian: cabină telefonică
- Russian: телефонная будка
- Spanish: cabina telefónica
- Swedish: telefonkiosk
- Thai: ตู้โทรศัพท์
- Turkish: telefon kulübesi
- Ukrainian: телефонна будка
- Vietnamese: buồng điện thoại
Translation of call box from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary