Portuguese translation of 'casualty'
3 (of situation : victim)
4 (medicine : department)
casualties plural noun
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'casualty'
At any moment, from his experience of casualty cases, Young would start feeling tired, would lose the thread.Cover Story
It was time to talk to the other vessels approaching the casualty.Let Not the Deep
He'd been taken to hospital where he'd been formally charged while the casualty staff sewed up his cuts.DEAD BEAT (2002)
Trends of 'casualty'
View usage over:
'casualty' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُصَاب
- Brazilian Portuguese: vítima de acidente
- Chinese: 伤亡
- Croatian: žrtva
- Czech: oběť
- Danish: en såret
- Dutch: slachtoffer
- European Spanish: víctima mortal
- Finnish: kuolonuhri sodassa tms.
- French: accidenté
- German: Verunglückter Verunglückte
- Greek: θύμα
- Italian: morto
- Japanese: 死傷者
- Korean: 사상자
- Norwegian: forulykket
- Polish: ofiara wypadku
- Portuguese: vítima de acidente
- Romanian: victimă victime
- Russian: жертва
- Spanish: víctima
- Swedish: olycksfall
- Thai: จำนวนคนเสียชีวิตหรือได้รับบาดเจ็บ
- Turkish: zayiat
- Ukrainian: жертва
- Vietnamese: người bị giết, bị thương
Translation of casualty from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary