Portuguese translation of 'Christmas Eve'
véspera de Natal
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'Christmas Eve'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Yet in spite of her loneliness, she had a need to give on Christmas Eve.FAMILY BLESSINGS (1994)
Trends of 'Christmas Eve'
Used Occasionally. Christmas Eve is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'Christmas Eve' in Other Languages
British English: Christmas Eve /ˈkrɪsməs iːv/ NOUN
Christmas Eve is the 24th of December.
- American English: Christmas Eve
- Arabic: عَشِيَّة عِيد الـمِيلَاد
- Brazilian Portuguese: véspera de Natal
- Chinese: 平安夜
- Croatian: Badnjak
- Czech: Štědrý den
- Danish: juleaften
- Dutch: kerstavond
- European Spanish: Nochebuena
- Finnish: jouluaatto
- French: veille de Noël
- German: Heiligabend
- Greek: Παραμονή Χριστουγέννων
- Italian: vigilia di Natale
- Japanese: クリスマスイブ
- Korean: 크리스마스 이브
- Norwegian: julaften
- Polish: Wigilia Bożego Narodzenia
- European Portuguese: véspera de Natal
- Romanian: Ajunul Crăciunului
- Russian: Рождественский сочельник
- Spanish: Nochebuena
- Swedish: julafton
- Thai: คืนก่อนวันคริสต์มาส
- Turkish: Noel arifesi
- Ukrainian: святий вечір
- Vietnamese: Đêm Giáng Sinh
Translation of Christmas Eve from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary