Portuguese translation of 'consumer credit'
crédito ao consumidor
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'consumer credit'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Miss Bright purchased a consumer credit report and contacted one of our underwriters explaining that she didn't see any areas of concern in the report.Times, Sunday Times (2011)
He then expanded his operations into money transfer, consumer credit and software.Times, Sunday Times (2013)
Trends of 'consumer credit'
Used Rarely. consumer credit is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'consumer credit' in Other Languages
British English: consumer credit NOUN
Consumer credit is money that is lent to people by organizations such as banks, building societies, and shops so that they can buy things.
New consumer credit fell in August.
- American English: consumer credit
- Brazilian Portuguese: crédito ao consumidor
- Chinese: 消费信贷
- European Spanish: crédito al consumidor
- French: crédit à la consommationN
- German: Verbraucherkredit
- Italian: credito al consumo
- Japanese: 消費者金融
- Korean: 소비자 신용
- European Portuguese: crédito ao consumidor
- Spanish: crédito al consumidor
Translation of consumer credit from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary