Portuguese translation of 'controversial'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'controversial'
Unofficially, he was Drago's most trusted lieutenant and his link to the controversial favela vigilantes.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
At first he couldn't make out anything controversial , but Sandru had some useful advice.COLDHEART CANYON (2001)
We had a school concert at which there were no references to anything as controversial as the baby Jesus.AND GOD CREATED THE AU PAIR (2005)
Trends of 'controversial'
View usage over:
'controversial' in Other Languages
- Arabic: جَدَلِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: controverso controversa
- Chinese: 有争议的
- Croatian: prijeporan prijeporna
- Czech: kontroverzní
- Danish: kontroversiel
- Dutch: controversieel
- European Spanish: polémico polémica
- Finnish: kiistanalainen
- French: polémique
- German: umstritten
- Greek: αμφιλεγόμενος αμφιλεγόμενη
- Italian: controverso controversa
- Japanese: 論争の
- Korean: 논쟁의
- Norwegian: kontroversiell
- Polish: kontrowersyjny kontrowersyjna
- Portuguese: controverso controversa
- Romanian: controversat controversat, controversată, controversați, controversate
- Russian: спорный спорная
- Spanish: polémico polémica
- Swedish: kontroversiell kontroversiellt
- Thai: ซึ่งก่อให้เกิดการโต้แย้ง
- Turkish: tartışmalı
- Ukrainian: скандальний
- Vietnamese: gây tranh cãi
Translation of controversial from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary