Portuguese translation of 'crisps'
batatinhas fpl fritas
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'crisps'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
An American, they said, and he came in here and bought them crisps.DEATH OF AN UNKNOWN MAN (2002)
Trends of 'crisps'
Used Occasionally. crisps is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'crisps' in Other Languages
British English: crisps /krɪsps/ NOUN
Crisps are very thin slices of fried potato that are eaten cold as a snack.
- American English: potato chips
- Arabic: شَرَائِح البَطاطِس
- Brazilian Portuguese: batata chips
- Chinese: 炸薯片
- Croatian: čips
- Czech: brambůrky
- Danish: chips
- Dutch: chips
- European Spanish: patatas fritas de bolsa
- Finnish: perunalastut
- French: chips
- German: Kartoffelchips
- Greek: πατατάκια
- Italian: patatine fritte
- Japanese: ポテトチップス
- Korean: 감자칩
- Norwegian: potetgull
- Polish: czipsy
- European Portuguese: batata frita às rodelas finas
- Romanian: cartofi pai
- Russian: хрустящий картофель
- Spanish: papas fritas
- Swedish: chips mat
- Thai: มันฝรั่งหั่นบางทอดกรอบ
- Turkish: cips
- Ukrainian: чіпси
- Vietnamese: khoai tây chiên giòn khô
Translation of crisps from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary