Portuguese translation of 'dry-cleaning'
lavagem f a seco
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'dry-cleaning'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Of course, the dry-cleaning shops have always been worth something.MOONDROP TO MURDER (2001)
I think it was his missus reminding him to pick up her dry-cleaning.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
`She owns three apartment buildings and four dry-cleaning places now.SLEEP WHILE I SING (2001)
Trends of 'dry-cleaning'
Used Rarely. dry-cleaning is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'dry-cleaning' in Other Languages
British English: dry-cleaning /ˈdraɪˈkliːnɪŋ/ NOUN
Dry-cleaning is the action or work of cleaning things such as clothes using chemicals rather than water.
He owns a dry-cleaning business.
- American English: dry-cleaning
- Arabic: تَنْظِيفٌّ جافّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: lavagem a seco
- Chinese: 干洗
- Croatian: kemijsko čišćenje
- Czech: chemické čištění
- Danish: kemisk rensning
- Dutch: chemisch reinigen
- European Spanish: limpieza en seco
- Finnish: kuivapesu
- French: pressing
- German: chemische Reinigung
- Greek: στεγνό καθάρισμα
- Italian: pulitura a secco
- Japanese: ドライクリーニング
- Korean: 드라이클리닝
- Norwegian: rensing
- Polish: czyszczenie chemiczne
- European Portuguese: limpeza a seco
- Romanian: curățare chimică
- Russian: химическая чистка
- Spanish: lavado en seco
- Swedish: kemtvätt
- Thai: การซักแห้ง
- Turkish: kuru temizleme
- Ukrainian: хімчистка
- Vietnamese: sự giặt khô là hơi
Translation of dry-cleaning from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary