Portuguese translation of 'e-book'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'e-book'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
But reading an e-book feels to me like eating a three-course meal in pill form.Times, Sunday Times (2012)
If you read an e-book, you can see the passages highlighted by others if you choose to.Times, Sunday Times (2013)
ARE you a bit clumsy but enjoy checking your emails or reading an e-book by the pool on holiday?The Sun (2013)
The burden of proof of e-book sales lies entirely with the electronic seller, or the provider of a download device.Times, Sunday Times (2012)
Trends of 'e-book'
Used Rarely. e-book is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'e-book' in Other Languages
British English: e-book /ˈiːˌbʊk/ NOUN
An e-book is a book which is produced for reading on a computer screen. E-book is an abbreviation for `electronic book'.
The e-book was published last year.
- American English: e-book
- Arabic: كِتَاب اِلِكْترونيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: livro eletrônico
- Chinese: 电子书籍
- Croatian: e-knjiga
- Czech: elektronická kniha
- Danish: e-book
- Dutch: e-boek
- European Spanish: libro electrónico
- Finnish: e-kirja
- French: livre électronique
- German: Onlinebuch
- Greek: ηλεκτρονικό βιβλίο
- Italian: e-book
- Japanese: 電子書籍
- Korean: 전자책
- Norwegian: e-bok
- Polish: e-książka
- European Portuguese: livro eletrónico
- Romanian: carte electronică
- Russian: электронная книга
- Spanish: libro electrónico
- Swedish: e-bok
- Thai: หนังสือที่อ่านได้จากอินเตอร์เน็ต
- Turkish: dijital kitap
- Ukrainian: електронна книга
- Vietnamese: sách điện tử
Translation of e-book from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary