Portuguese translation of 'emergency landing'
aterrissagem f forçada (BR)
aterragem f forçosa (PT)
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'emergency landing'
`Tell the cabin crew and passengers to take up positions for an emergency landing.A Song at Twilight
`The RAF search and rescue helicopter has an engine problem and has diverted to the RFA Drumbeat to make an emergency landing.Let Not the Deep
The bullets ripped into the wing and Graham struggled desperately to level out the hang-glider in preparation for an emergency landing.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
Trends of 'emergency landing'
View usage over:
'emergency landing' in Other Languages
- Arabic: هُبُوطٌ اِضْطِرَارِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: pouso de emergência
- Chinese: 紧急降落
- Croatian: prinudno slijetanje
- Czech: nouzové přistání
- Danish: nødlanding
- Dutch: noodlanding
- European Spanish: aterrizaje de emergencia
- Finnish: hätälasku
- French: atterrissage d’urgence
- German: Notlandung
- Greek: αναγκαστική προσγείωση
- Italian: atterraggio d’emergenza
- Japanese: 緊急着陸
- Korean: 비상 착륙
- Norwegian: nødlanding
- Polish: lądowanie awaryjne
- Portuguese: aterragem de emergência
- Romanian: aterizare de urgență aterizări de urgență
- Russian: аварийная посадка
- Spanish: aterrizaje de emergencia
- Swedish: nödlandning
- Thai: การจอดลงอย่างฉุกเฉินของเครื่องบิน
- Turkish: acil iniş
- Ukrainian: аварійна посадка
- Vietnamese: hạ cánh khẩn cấp
Translation of emergency landing from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary