Portuguese translation of 'engagement ring'
aliança de noivado
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'engagement ring'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
He still wears his engagement ring on the same finger as his wedding band.Times, Sunday Times (2012)
A woman used her engagement ring to cut herself free after she was buried alive in a cardboard box by her fiancé, a court heard yesterday.Times, Sunday Times (2011)
Trends of 'engagement ring'
Used Rarely. engagement ring is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'engagement ring' in Other Languages
British English: engagement ring /ɪnˈɡeɪdʒmənt rɪŋ/ NOUN
An engagement ring is a ring worn by a woman when she has agreed to marry someone.
- American English: engagement ring
- Arabic: خَاتَـمُ الـخُطُوبَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: anel de noivado
- Chinese: 订婚戒指
- Croatian: zaručnički prsten
- Czech: zásnubní prsten
- Danish: forlovelsesring
- Dutch: verlovingsring
- European Spanish: anillo de pedida
- Finnish: kihlasormus
- French: bague de fiançailles
- German: Verlobungsring
- Greek: δαχτυλίδι αρραβώνων
- Italian: anello di fidanzamento
- Japanese: 婚約指輪
- Korean: 약혼 반지
- Norwegian: forlovelsesring
- Polish: pierścionek zaręczynowy
- European Portuguese: anel de noivado
- Romanian: inel de logodnă
- Russian: обручальное кольцо
- Spanish: anillo de compromiso
- Swedish: förlovningsring
- Thai: แหวนหมั้น
- Turkish: nişan yüzüğü
- Ukrainian: обручка
- Vietnamese: nhẫn hứa hôn
Translation of engagement ring from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary