Portuguese translation of 'exceptional'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'exceptional'
Many people were ready to sell exceptional periods of their life memories for handsome sums.Somewhere East of Life
He was born in Gdansk to military parents but was never an exceptional scholar, preferring instead to channel his energies into sport.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
He said rules are meant to be broken in exceptional circumstances, and these were the most exceptional he'd ever heard of.Final Resort
Trends of 'exceptional'
View usage over:
'exceptional' in Other Languages
- Arabic: اِسْتِثْنَائِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: excepcional
- Chinese: 杰出的
- Croatian: izuzetan izuzetna
- Czech: výjimečný
- Danish: enestående
- Dutch: exceptioneel
- European Spanish: excepcional
- Finnish: poikkeuksellinen
- French: exceptionnel
- German: ausnehmend
- Greek: εξαιρετικός εξαιρετική
- Italian: eccezionale
- Japanese: 例外的な
- Korean: 예외적인
- Norwegian: uvanlig
- Polish: wyjątkowy wyjątkowa
- Portuguese: excecional
- Romanian: excepțional excepțională, excepționali, excepționale
- Russian: исключительный исключительная
- Spanish: excepcional
- Swedish: exceptionell exceptionellt
- Thai: ดีเป็นพิเศษ
- Turkish: müstesna
- Ukrainian: винятковий
- Vietnamese: đặc biệt
Translation of exceptional from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary