Portuguese translation of 'fishing tackle'
apetrechos mpl (de pesca)
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'fishing tackle'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Margaret admonished him about the tangle of fishing tackle all around his seat, and there was affection in her voice.THE LAST REPORT ON THE MIRACLES AT LITTLE NO HORSE: A NOVEL (2001)
Trends of 'fishing tackle'
Used Rarely. fishing tackle is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'fishing tackle' in Other Languages
British English: fishing tackle /ˈfɪʃɪŋ ˈtækl/ NOUN
Fishing tackle consists of all the equipment that is used in the sport of fishing, such as fishing rods, lines, hooks, and bait.
- American English: fishing tackle
- Arabic: مُعِدَّات صَيْد السَّمَك
- Brazilian Portuguese: apetrechos de pesca
- Chinese: 钓具
- Croatian: pribor za pecanje
- Czech: rybářské náčiní
- Danish: fiskegrej
- Dutch: vistuig
- European Spanish: aparejos de pesca
- Finnish: kalastusvälineet
- French: matériel de pêche
- German: Angelausrüstung
- Greek: εξοπλισμός ψαρέματος
- Italian: attrezzatura da pesca
- Japanese: 釣具
- Korean: 낚시 도구
- Norwegian: fiskeutstyr
- Polish: przybory wędkarskie
- European Portuguese: equipamento de pesca
- Romanian: unealtă de pescuit
- Russian: рыболовные снасти
- Spanish: aparejos de pesca
- Swedish: fiskeredskap
- Thai: เครื่องมือตกปลา
- Turkish: olta
- Ukrainian: приладдя для рибальства
- Vietnamese: đồ nghề câu cá
Translation of fishing tackle from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary