Portuguese translation of 'ice-skating'
patinação f no gelo
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'ice-skating'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
When I broke my arm ice-skating when I was twelve, all they said was, `Rose, you should have taken more care.RESCUING ROSE (2002)
'ice-skating' in Other Languages
British English: ice-skating /ˈaɪsˌskeɪtɪŋ/ NOUN
Ice-skating is a sport or leisure activity which involves people moving about on ice wearing ice-skates.
I love watching ice-skating on television.
- American English: ice-skating
- Arabic: تَزَلُجٌ عَلَى الـجَلِيدِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: patinação no gelo
- Chinese: 溜冰
- Croatian: klizanje
- Czech: bruslení
- Danish: skøjteløb
- Dutch: schaatsen
- European Spanish: patinaje sobre hielo
- Finnish: luistelu
- French: patinage sur glace
- German: Eislaufen
- Greek: πατινάζ
- Italian: pattinaggio sul ghiaccio
- Japanese: アイススケート
- Korean: 아이스 스케이팅
- Norwegian: gå på skøyter
- Polish: łyżwiarstwo
- European Portuguese: patinagem no gelo
- Romanian: patinaj
- Russian: катание на льду
- Spanish: patinaje sobre hielo
- Swedish: åka skridskor
- Thai: การเล่นสเก๊ตน้ำแข็ง
- Turkish: buz pateni
- Ukrainian: катання на ковзанах
- Vietnamese: môn trượt băng
Translation of ice-skating from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary