Portuguese translation of 'joint account'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'joint account'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
I am also in a continuing battle with the bank to remove my name from a joint account.Times, Sunday Times (2009)
The couple have joint accounts with the bank.Times, Sunday Times (2015)
Trends of 'joint account'
Used Rarely. joint account is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'joint account' in Other Languages
British English: joint account /dʒɔɪnt əˈkaʊnt/ NOUN
A joint account is a kind of bank account registered in the name of two or more people.
- American English: joint account
- Arabic: حِسَابٌ مُشْتَرَكٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: conta conjunta
- Chinese: 联合帐户
- Croatian: zajednički račun
- Czech: společný účet
- Danish: fælleskonto
- Dutch: gezamenlijke rekening
- European Spanish: cuenta conjunta
- Finnish: yhteinen tili
- French: compte commun
- German: Gemeinschaftskonto
- Greek: κοινός λογαριασμός
- Italian: conto congiunto
- Japanese: 共同預金口座
- Korean: 공동 계좌
- Norwegian: felles konto
- Polish: wspólne konto
- European Portuguese: conta conjunta
- Romanian: cont comun
- Russian: общий счет
- Spanish: cuenta conjunta
- Swedish: gemensamt konto
- Thai: บัญชีร่วม
- Turkish: ortak hesap
- Ukrainian: загальний рахунок
- Vietnamese: tài khoản chung
Translation of joint account from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary