Portuguese translation of law-abiding
obediente à lei
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'law-abiding'
Anyway, she'd been a model pupil: diligent, biddable, and extremely law-abiding.TICKLED PINK (2002)
It could happen, even here in the true north, strong and law-abiding.Fools Gold
`It's about time I became a law-abiding citizen," he said.The Scar
Trends of 'law-abiding'
View usage over:
'law-abiding' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: obediente à lei
- Chinese: 守法的
- European Spanish: respetuoso con la ley
- French: respectueux des lois respectueuse des lois
- German: gesetzestreu
- Italian: rispettoso della legge rispettosa delle legge
- Japanese: 法律を守る
- Korean: 법을 준수하는
- Portuguese: obediente à lei
- Spanish: respetuoso de la ley
Translation of law-abiding from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary