Portuguese translation of 'law school '
faculdade f de direito
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'law school '
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
I wanted to go to law school and become a criminal lawyer.Christianity Today (2000)
Trends of 'law school '
Used Occasionally. law school is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'law school ' in Other Languages
British English: law school /lɔː skuːl/ NOUN
Law school is an institution that trains people to become lawyers.
- American English: law school
- Arabic: كُلِّيَةُ الـحُقُوقِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: faculdade de direito
- Chinese: 法学院
- Croatian: odvjetnička škola
- Czech: právnická fakulta
- Danish: jurastudium
- Dutch: faculteit der rechtsgeleerdheid
- European Spanish: facultad de Derecho
- Finnish: oikeustieteellinen tiedekunta
- French: faculté de droit
- German: juristische Fakultät
- Greek: νομική σχολή
- Italian: facoltà di legge
- Japanese: ロースクール
- Korean: 법과대학
- Norwegian: juridisk fakultet
- Polish: szkoła prawa
- European Portuguese: faculdade de Direito
- Romanian: facultate de drept
- Russian: юридический факультет
- Spanish: facultad de Derecho
- Swedish: juristlinjen
- Thai: โรงเรียนกฎหมาย โรงเรียนกฎหมาย
- Turkish: hukuk fakültesi
- Ukrainian: юридичний факультет
- Vietnamese: trường luật
Translation of law school from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary