Portuguese translation of life sentence
pena de prisão perpétua
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'life sentence'
What she had not told him was that the Sean Lynch she had grown up with, in Belfast, was serving a life sentence.Death of an Unknown Man
`I don't know if you can understand, but I suddenly feel like I've just been released from a life sentence in prison.Roses are for the Rich
Her father, never wanting to leave Germany, was serving a life sentence for serial killing.YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
Trends of 'life sentence'
View usage over:
'life sentence' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: pena de prisão perpétua
- Chinese: 无期徒刑
- European Spanish: cadena perpetua
- French: réclusion à perpétuité
- German: lebenslängliche Freiheitsstrafe
- Italian: condanna all' ergastolo
- Japanese: 終身刑
- Korean: 종신형
- Portuguese: pena de prisão perpétua
- Spanish: cadena perpetua
Translation of life sentence from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary