Portuguese translation of 'lifeboat'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Image of 'lifeboat'
© wiktord, shutterstock
Example Sentences Including 'lifeboat'
The tender was too small and they were all drenched to the skin even before boarding the lifeboat , the nylon waterproofs being ineffectual.Let Not the Deep
In reality when a lifeboat capsized she was immediately considered suspect and a second boat would launch to escort her home.Let Not the Deep
We are a Romeo November Lima India lifeboat approaching the casualty from the northeast.Let Not the Deep
Trends of 'lifeboat'
View usage over:
'lifeboat' in Other Languages
- Arabic: قَارِبُ النّجَاة
- Brazilian Portuguese: barco salva-vidas
- Chinese: 救生艇
- Croatian: čamac za spašavanje
- Czech: záchranný člun
- Danish: redningsbåd
- Dutch: reddingsboot
- European Spanish: bote salvavidas
- Finnish: pelastusvene
- French: canot de sauvetage
- German: Rettungsboot
- Greek: σωστική λέμβος
- Italian: scialuppa di salvataggio
- Japanese: 救命ボート
- Korean: 구명정
- Norwegian: livbåt
- Polish: łódź ratunkowa
- Portuguese: barco salva-vidas
- Romanian: barcă de salvare bărci de salvare
- Russian: спасательная шлюпка
- Spanish: bote salvavidas
- Swedish: livbåt
- Thai: เรือชูชีพ
- Turkish: cankurtaran sandalı
- Ukrainian: рятувальний човен
- Vietnamese: xuồng cứu hộ
Translation of lifeboat from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary