Portuguese translation of 'long-lost'
perdido há muito (tempo)
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'long-lost'
Thurzella rushed to meet Peter as though he were her long-lost rich uncle.Something in the Water
Thomasina caught the drift of her mistress's mood and clutched the little boy's hand as if he were her long-lost son.A Shrine of Murders
Several years ago he had been searching for a long-lost sibling.Coffin in Fashion
Trends of 'long-lost'
View usage over:
'long-lost' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: perdido há muito tempo
- Chinese: 很久没见的
- European Spanish: desaparecido hace mucho tiempo desaparecida hace mucho tiempo
- French: perdu de vue predue de vue
- German: verloren geglaubt
- Italian: perduto da tempo perduta da tempo
- Japanese: 長い間音信不通の
- Korean: 오랫동안 보지 못한
- Portuguese: perdido há muito tempo perdida há muito tempo
- Spanish: desaparecido hace mucho tiempo desaparecida hace mucho tiempo
Translation of long-lost from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary