Portuguese translation of 'lumber'
trastes mpl velhos
to lumber sb with sth/sb
empurrar algo/alguém para cima de alguém
(also: lumber about, lumber along)
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'lumber'
It was a piece of rough lumber , still with the bark on it, about four feet long.Fools Gold
So you say,' Sonia turned on her heel with a sort of shuddering lumber.TICKLED PINK (2002)
With the opening of Union Hill, he was going to have to purchase all his lumber at full retail price.No Body
Trends of 'lumber'
View usage over:
'lumber' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: mover-se pesadamente
- Chinese: 缓缓前进
- European Spanish: moverse pesadamente
- French: marcher pesamment
- German: tapsen
- Italian: muoversi pesantemente
- Japanese: のそのそ～へ行く
- Korean: 느릿느릿 움직이다
- Portuguese: mover-se pesadamente
- Spanish: moverse pesadamente
Translation of lumber from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary