Portuguese translation of 'medallist'
medallist (US) medalist [ˈmɛdəlɪst]
ganhador (a) m, f de medalha
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Image of 'medallist'
© India Picture, shutterstock
Example Sentences Including 'medallist'
Penelope who would be gold medallist if present-buying ever became an Olympic sport had achieved usual v high standard of gift-buying.AND GOD CREATED THE AU PAIR (2005)
Trends of 'medallist'
View usage over:
'medallist' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: ganhador de medalha ganhadora de medalha
- Chinese: 获奖人
- European Spanish: medallista
- French: médaillé médaillée
- German: Medaillengewinner Medaillengewinnerin
- Italian: vincitore di medaglia vincitrice di medaglia
- Japanese: メダリスト
- Korean: 메달을 딴 사람
- Portuguese: ganhador de medalha ganhadora de medalha
- Spanish: medallista
Translation of medallist from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary