Portuguese translation of 'moonlight'
ter dois empregos
ter um bico
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'moonlight'
The clouds parted a little, letting a stream of moonlight through, its reflection glazing the sea with mellow yellow.Cormorant
The bedroom was dark, lit only by the moonlight in the outer chamber.LIRAEL: DAUGHTER OF THE CLAYR (2001)
She went down the stairs, stepped around the moonlight , past the cases of Mafalda's silent figurines.THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS (2002)
Trends of 'moonlight'
View usage over:
'moonlight' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: ter dois empregos
- Chinese: 兼差
- European Spanish: estar pluriempleado
- French: travailler au noir
- German: schwarzarbeiten
- Italian: fare un secondo lavoro in nero
- Japanese: 副業をする
- Korean: 부업을 하다
- Portuguese: ter dois empregos
- Spanish: estar pluriempleado
Translation of moonlight from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary