Portuguese translation of 'motorcyclist'
motociclista m, f
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Image of 'motorcyclist'
© AAR Studio, shutterstock
Example Sentences Including 'motorcyclist'
The film seemed to be about a motorcyclist who commits a casual murder and subsequently falls in love with the victim's girlfriend.INSTANCES OF THE NUMBER 3 (2002)
He wore jeans, a black leather jacket and carried his motorcyclist 's helmet under his arm like a big black skull.YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
She was about to run towards him, unthinking, when a motorcyclist came nosing slowly through the crowds.The White Dove
Trends of 'motorcyclist'
View usage over:
'motorcyclist' in Other Languages
- Arabic: سَائِقُ دَرَاجَةٍ بُخَارِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: motociclista
- Chinese: 摩托车驾驶者
- Croatian: motociklist
- Czech: motocyklista motocyklistka
- Danish: motorcyklist
- Dutch: motorrijder
- European Spanish: motorista
- Finnish: moottoripyöräilijä
- French: motard
- German: Motorradfahrer Motorradfahrerin
- Greek: μοτοσυκλετιστής μοτοσυκλετίστρια
- Italian: motociclista
- Japanese: オートバイ乗り
- Korean: 오토바이를 타는 사람
- Norwegian: motorsyklist
- Polish: motocyklista motocyklista
- Portuguese: motociclista
- Romanian: motociclist motocicliști
- Russian: мотоциклист
- Spanish: motorista
- Swedish: motorcyklist
- Thai: นักขับมอเตอร์ไซค์
- Turkish: motosikletçi
- Ukrainian: мотоцикліст
- Vietnamese: người lái xe máy
Translation of motorcyclist from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary